Thorikos Reports and Studies 10: in pdf format available below.
School newsletters in collaboration with the Belgian embassy:
The different universities that are associated with the Belgian School at Athens, as well as the school itself, publish a number of high standard journals, monographs and conference proceedings. In our Athenian base, a library with recent and older publications of Belgian activity in Greece can be found.
The most recent excavation summary reports can be found online on the Archaeology in Greeece online/BCH Chronique website. A search "Institution" contains "Belgian" will result in all available references to research by the Belgian School at Athens.
-"All that glitters... the Belgian contribution to Greek Numismatics", Catalogue to the exhibition at the Numismatic Museum at Athens, Belgian School at Athens 2010.
- P.P. Iossif, W. van de Put (eds), "Greek Iconographies: Identities and Media in Context. A Seminar organised by the Netherlands Institute at Athens and the Belgian School at Athens", Pharos 26.1 (2016) , Athens-Amsterdam.
- P.P.Iossif, F. de Callataÿ, R. Veymiers (eds), "Greek and Roman Coins seen through their images: Noble Issuers, Humble Users? Proceedings of the International Conference organized by the Belgian and French Schools at Athens, 26-28 September 2012", série Histoire, PULg, Liège-Paris, 2018
- P.P. Iossif, A.S. Chankowski, C.C. Lorber (eds), "More than Men, Less than Gods: Studies on Royal Cult and Imperial Worship", Proceedings of the International Colloquium Organized by the Belgian School at Athens (November 1-2, 2007), Leuven, 2011 : http://www.peeters-leuven.be/boekoverz.asp?nr=8951
- Proceedings of the International Symposium on "Shapes and Uses of Greek vases (7th-4th c. B.C.)", held at the University of Brussels (ULB) in April 2006. The volume is avalaible at and distributed by De Boccard.
- Important recent Belgian series on Greek archaeology are: