The AEGIS catalogue is now online
Thorikos Reports and Studies 10: in pdf format available below.
Thorikos Reports and Studies 10.2: The Thorikos Excavations 1963-2010 in Maps by K. Van Liefferinge, C. Stal & A. De Wulf.
Thorikos Reports and Studies 10.3: Old Excavations near the Top of the Velatouri at Thorikos by K. Van Gelder.
The different universities that are associated with the Belgian School at Athens, as well as the school itself, publish a number of high standard journals, monographs and conference proceedings. In our Athenian base, a library with recent and older publications of Belgian activity in Greece can be found.
The most recent excavation summary reports can be found online on the Archaeology in Greeece online/BCH Chronique website. A search "Institution" contains "Belgian" will result in all available references to research by the Belgian School at Athens.
On Sissi, see: https://sarpedon.be/outreach/publications/ and the AEGIS online catalogue: https://pul.uclouvain.be/collection/?collection_id=56
On Itanos, visit: http://crea.ulb.ac.be/index.html
On Thorikos, check: https://www.ugent.be/lw/archeologie/nl/onderzoek/onderzoeksprojecten/medgrc-thorikos.htm
-"All that glitters... the Belgian contribution to Greek Numismatics", Catalogue to the exhibition at the Numismatic Museum at Athens, Belgian School at Athens 2010.
- P.P. Iossif, W. van de Put (eds), "Greek Iconographies: Identities and Media in Context. A Seminar organised by the Netherlands Institute at Athens and the Belgian School at Athens", Pharos 26.1 (2016) , Peeters, Athens-Amsterdam.
- P.P.Iossif, F. de Callataÿ, R. Veymiers (eds), "Greek and Roman Coins seen through their images: Noble Issuers, Humble Users? Proceedings of the International Conference organized by the Belgian and French Schools at Athens, 26-28 September 2012", série Histoire, PULg, Liège-Paris, 2018
- P.P. Iossif, A.S. Chankowski, C.C. Lorber (eds), "More than Men, Less than Gods: Studies on Royal Cult and Imperial Worship", Proceedings of the International Colloquium Organized by the Belgian School at Athens (November 1-2, 2007), Leuven, 2011 : http://www.peeters-leuven.be/boekoverz.asp?nr=8951
- Proceedings of the International Symposium on "Shapes and Uses of Greek vases (7th-4th c. B.C.)", held at the University of Brussels (ULB) in April 2006. The volume is avalaible at and distributed by De Boccard.
- Important recent Belgian series on Greek archaeology are:
Etude d'Archéologie du CReA -Patrimoine (ULB)
School newsletters in collaboration with the Belgian embassy:
November 2011: http://www.diplomatie.be/athens/media/athensnl/nieuwsbriefebsa.pdf
January 2012: Trip to Thorikos with embassy staff: Newsletter NL / Newsletter F
April 2012: Newsletter NL / Newsletter F